Up to £170 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a school near the Worcestershire / Birmingham border, who are recruiting for a full time Science teacher to start In January 2022 on a full time basis- initially up until February Half term.
Our client has a great ethos and a hardworking staff team.
The school are recruiting for a hardworking, dedicated Science Specialist Teacher to work with predominately Key Stages 3 and 4. This role will involve full planning and marking, and you must be able to produce lessons which are challenging and focus on pupil progress.
The ideal candidate will have excellent subject knowledge of all three sciences and be confident teaching them up to Key stage 4.
To apply to this Science Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher status (QTS) in Science – NQT’s are encouraged to apply.
· Experience as a Secondary Science Teacher.
· A recent School reference
· Strong subject knowledge of all three Sciences
Responsibilities as Science Teacher:
· Take on full planning and marking whilst undertaking a full timetable for KS3 and KS4 Science
· Driving improvements on GCSE grades
· Able to demonstrate and support student’s progression within lessons.
· Have a good sense of behaviour management if needed.
· A competitive salary of up to £170 per day
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Georgia Hayward at Flourish Education