Bartley Green, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently recruiting a Science Teacher for a Secondary School in South Birmingham for 11-16 year olds. Our client is a large secondary school who is supportive and passionate in supporting pupils to succeed.
Our client is seeking an experienced Science Teacher to work across Key Stage 3 and 4 teaching Biology, Chemistry and Physics. A successful candidate must have strong behaviour management and strong subject knowledge.
Whole class teaching responsibilities will be required including planning, marking, form tutor duties and attending parents evening.
This Science Teacher role is to start at the end of November and is a long term ongoing position.
To apply to this Science Teacher role you will need the following:
· QTS in Science (NQT’s are encouraged to apply)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Strong behaviour management
· Able to teach up to Key Stage 4
Responsibilities as a Science Teacher:
• Whole class teaching responsibilities
• Driving improvements in grades
• Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £180 day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Elizabeth Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education