Small Heath, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a school in Small Heath who are recruiting for a Science Teacher on a long term basis. Our client is a larger than average secondary school where staff members work hard to create a supportive environment where students feel confident to thrive.
The school are seeking a strong Science Teacher with experience teaching all 3 sciences across Key Stage 3 and 4 including GCSE. Regular planning and marking will be required but schemes of learning are already set out.
This Science Teaching position is starting immediately after October half term and to continue until the end of the year with the potential to be continued into the New Year.
To apply to this Science Teacher role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Science
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School or College
· Strong behaviour management
· Excellent subject knowledge of Science (In particular Biology)
· Ability to teach up to Key Stage 4
Responsibilities as a Science Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £180 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education