Harborne, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a school in Edgbaston that are recruiting a Science Teacher on a long term part time basis. Our client has an excellent local reputation and prides themselves on producing enthusiastic and self-motivated learners.
The school are seeking a highly motivated and knowledgeable Science teacher than can teach up to Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5 Biology. Whole class teaching responsibilities are required in this role including planning, marking, and form tutor duties.
This part time Science Teacher role is starting in January and is expected to continue until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this Science Teacher role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Science
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School or College
· Good classroom management
· Excellent subject knowledge of Science
· Ability to teach across Key Stage 3 and 4 and Key Stage 5 Biology
Responsibilities as a Science Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £180 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education