Stechford, West Midlands
Up to £180 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in Castle Bromwich that are recruiting a Science Teacher to start in September 2019 to cover a maternity leave. Our client is a diverse School that promotes equality to create an environment where each student feels valued and receives a high-quality education.
A successful candidate must be reliable and hardworking and will be responsible for teaching all three Sciences across Key Stage 3 and 4. Whole class teaching responsibilities will be required alongside form tutor duties and continued professional development will be provided.
This Science Teaching positon is starting from September 2019 and is a full time maternity cover.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Science (NQT’s are encouraged to apply)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of Biology, Chemistry and Physics up to Key Stage 4
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in GCSE Science grade improvements
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Encouraging improvements in Science GCSE results
· To be paid up to £180 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciate you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education