Erdington, West Midlands
Up to £180 per day
Temporary Full Time
Our client is a Secondary School in Erdington who are looking to recruit a Science Teacher immediately after Easter. The school is for 11- 16-year olds and our client ensures that all students are supported to develop in their learning environment.
A successful candidate must be passionate about Science and will join a friendly and supportive department. Experience teaching Science at Key Stage 3 and 4 is essential and whole class teaching responsibilities will be required.
This role is to start after Easter 2019 and is expected to last until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Science
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of Science up to Key Stage 4
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in GCSE Science grade improvements
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To paid be up to £180 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciate you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education