Dudley, West Midlands
Up to £173 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Here at Flourish Education we are working with a school in Dudley who are currently recruiting for a full time experienced Science Teacher to work with key stages 3 and 4. This is a large secondary school that is continuously achieving year after year.
The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Science Teacher to work with key stages 3 and 4. This role will involve full planning and marking and be able to produce lessons which are challenging and focus on pupil progress.
This is a full time role starting January 2018 until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this role you will need the following;
· Qualified Teacher status (QTS)
· Experience as a secondary teacher
· Two references from your last teaching posts
· Take on a full planning and marking role whilst undertaking a full timetable for KS3 & KS4
· Able to demonstrate students progression in all lessons for abilities
· Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
· Manage teaching assistants effectively
In return, you will receive:
· A competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
· Eligibility for our £500 Bonus Scheme*
*Terms and Conditions Apply
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.