Willenhall, West Midlands
Up to £118 per day
Temporary Full Time
Here at Flourish Education we are working with a school in the Walsall area who are currently recruiting for a full time Science Teacher to work with key stages 3, 4 and 5. This is a successful school with supportive staff. The school believes that with a strong team and engaging lessons that they can further the students learning experiences creating confident learners.
The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative Teacher of Science to work with key stages 3, 4 and 5. This role will involve full planning and marking and be able to produce lessons which are challenging and focus on pupil progress. This role is to start as soon as possible until the end of the academic year.
To apply for the role you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher status (QTS) - NQT's are encouraged to apply
· Experience as a Science Secondary School Teacher
· Two references to cover the last two years
Within this role you will be responsible for
· Take on a full planning and marking role whilst undertaking a full timetable for KS3, KS4 & KS5
· Able to demonstrate students progression in all lessons for abilities
· Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
· Manage teaching assistants effectively
In return, you will receive:
· A competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
*Terms and Conditions Apply
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Shannon Clifford at Flourish Education on 01902 544 943