Solihull, West Midlands
Up to £173 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a large Secondary school based in Birmingham who are seeking a permanent Science Teacher to work with key stages 3 and 4.
This is a successful school with supportive and dedicated staff who are willing to go the extra mile for the pupils. The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative Teacher of Science to work with key stages 3 and 4 to join their team. This role will involve full planning and marking and be able to produce lessons which are challenging and focus on pupil progress.
This is a permanent full-time role starting September 2018.
To apply for the role you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher status (QTS) – NQT’s are encouraged to apply
· Experience as a secondary teacher
· A reference from your last teaching post
Within this role you will be responsible for
· Take on a full planning and marking role whilst undertaking a full timetable for KS3 and KS4 Science Teacher
· Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
· Manage teaching assistants effectively
In return, you will receive:
· A competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
Please contact Holly Woodward at Flourish Education for more details.