Longbridge, West Midlands
Up to £180 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Our client is a Secondary School in Solihull who are looking to recruit a Science Teacher with a specialist in Physics. The school is for 11- 16-year olds and provides a quality and inclusive education for all students in order to help them succeed.
A successful candidate must be able to teach all three Science at Key Stage 3 and 4 in order to drive improvements in GCSE grades.
This role has become available as a maternity cover due to begin February Half Term.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Science
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of Biology, Chemistry and Physics up to Key Stage 5
· Physics specialism is favourable
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in GCSE Science grade improvements
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To paid be up to £180 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciate you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education