Northfield, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in South Birmingham that are recruiting a Science Teacher. The school is for students aged 11 - 16 and has recently undergone a refurbishment to provide excellent facilities for their learners.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Science Teacher to join their department for the next two terms. A successful candidate must be able to teach all three Science at Key Stage 3 and 4 and have excellent subject knowledge.
This Science Teacher position is an immediate start and is expected to last until the end of Summer Term 2019.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Science
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of Biology, Chemistry and Physics up to Key Stage 4
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in GCSE Science grade improvements
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To paid be up to £180 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciate you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education