Up to £180 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Our Client is a Secondary School that is based in the Aston area that are looking to recruit a Science Teacher that is able teach KS3 and KS4. The school works hard to ensure that all students achieve high academic standards and are taught skills that will help them throughout their life.
This school are looking for an experienced Science Teacher to join the department that is able to teach Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
This role is a temporary full-time role looking to start immediately with potential to become permanent.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Science
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of Biology, Chemistry and Physics up to KS4
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in GCSE Science grade improvements
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To paid be up to £180 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciate you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education