Solihull, West Midlands
Up to £180 per day
Temporary Full Time
Our client is a Secondary School in Solihull who are looking to recruit a Science Teacher immediately to continue until the end of the academic year. The school is for 11- 16-year olds and provides a quality and inclusive education for all students in order to help them succeed.
A successful candidate will join the supportive Science department and must be able to teach all three Science at Key Stage 3 and 4 in order to drive improvements in GCSE grades.
This role has become available due to staff absence and is starting immediately.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Science
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of Biology, Chemistry and Physics up to Key Stage 4
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in GCSE Science grade improvements
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To paid be up to £180 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciate you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education