Solihull, West Midlands
Up to £220 per day
Permanent Full Time
Our Client is a Secondary School that is based in the Solihull area that are looking to recruit a Lead in Science with potential to take on a TLR Role. This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding Science teacher
that is able to teach KS3 and KS4. The role has come about due to an internal promotion within the department.
The school has an excellent local reputation and is currently working its way out of requiring improvement. It has a brilliant staff team with everyone motivated to do the very best for the school and its students.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Science
· A passion for Science
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of Biology, Chemistry and Physics up to KS4
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in GCSE Science grade improvements
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Enabling every student to achieve the very best they can in Science
· To paid be up to UPS 3 + TLR
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciate you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education