Harborne, West Midlands
Up to £180 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School and Sixth Form in Harborne that are recruiting two Science Teachers who can teach all 3 sciences to start in September until Christmas initially. Our client has an excellent local reputation and prides themselves on producing enthusiastic and self-motivated learners.
One role is full time, specialising in A level Physics and the other role is part time ( 0.8) teaching all three sciences across key stage 3 and 4, both roles will include whole class teaching responsibilities including planning, marking, regular assessments and will also involve overseeing a Form group.
These Sciences roles are starting in September, until Christmas initially but does have the potential to continue past then for the right candidate.
To apply to this Science Teacher role, you will need the following:
Responsibilities as a Science Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities including planning and Marking
· Driving improvements in GCSE grades
· Monitoring and motivating pupil progress
· To be paid up to £130.00 – £180.00 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Georgia Hayward at Flourish Education