Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £165 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Here at Flourish Education we are working with a school in Birmingham who are seeing to appoint a Science Teacher teaching key stages 3 and 4 ideally with Chemistry as a specialism. This is a larger secondary school that continues to improve year on year and where students are given the tools to succeed.
As a Teacher of Science you will be working with students aged 11–16 and will be expected to produce lessons of a high standard. The Science department produce creative, fun and educational lessons and their lessons that students not only enjoy but are able to gain a lot from.
The school are looking for a teacher who can work on their own initiative and as part of the Science team, sharing ideas and working together. The school are ideally looking for someone with Chemistry as a specialism, but are happy to consider others. They would like someone who is creative and passionate about the subject and who is always willing to go the extra mile for the pupils in the school.
This is a full time Science role with full planning and marking, teaching key stages 3 and 4 and starting September 2017 for the academic year.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher status (QTS) – NQT’s are encouraged to apply
· Experience within Secondary schools
· A reference for you last teaching post
· Ideally specialises in Chemistry
Within this role you will be required to
· Take on a full planning and marking role whilst undertaking a full timetable for KS3 & KS4
· Able to demonstrate students progression in all lessons for abilities
· Manage pupils behaviour in line with the school behaviour policy
· Be dedicated to the post and the role
In return, you will receive:
· A competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
· Eligibility for our £500 Bonus Scheme*
*Terms and Conditions Apply
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Daniel Sewell at Flourish Education