Up to £165 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a school in Birmingham who are currently recruiting for a full time Science Teacher to work with key stages 4 and 5. As a high achieving school for 14 -19 year olds you will be teaching Science within a high achieving school and successful department. The school prides itself on setting high standards and the pupils exceeding these standards with the support of the staff and the lessons provided.
The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative Teacher of Science to work with key stages 4 and 5. This role will involve full planning and marking and be able to produce lessons which are challenging and focus on pupil progress.
This is a full time year contract or a permanent role.
To apply for the role you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher status (QTS) – NQT’s are encouraged to apply
· Experience as a secondary teacher
· A reference from your last teaching post
Within this role you will be responsible for
· Take on a full planning and marking role whilst undertaking a full timetable for KS3 & KS4
· Able to demonstrate students progression in all lessons for abilities
· Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
· Manage teaching assistants effectively
In return, you will receive:
· A competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
· Eligibility for our £500 Bonus Scheme*
*Terms and Conditions Apply
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Daniel Sewell at Flourish Education