Longbridge, West Midlands
Up to £140 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently seeking a dedicated and hard-working English Teacher to teach KS3 and KS4 pupils in large and successful secondary school based in Birmingham.
This is a permanent role to begin in September 2018, the English department consistently work closely together offering advice and support to each individual.
The School maintains a ‘Good’ Standard, during the recent OFSTED report it comments that pupils have ‘risen to the challenge of the aspirational targets that are set’ and due to this, pupils are achieving well is a range of subjects ‘particularly English’. The behaviour portrayed by pupils is good, therefore the learning environment is calm and effective.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher status (QTS) – NQT’s are encouraged to apply
· Experience as a secondary English teacher
· A reference from your last teaching post
· Full planning and marking role whilst undertaking a full timetable for KS3 & KS4 English
· Demonstrate a strong understanding of the subject
· Ability to demonstrate student’s progression in all lessons
· Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
· Manage teaching assistants effectively
In return, you will receive:
· A competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.