Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are looking to recruit a Maths Teacher to work within an Alternative Provision in Walsall. Your role will be to provide specialised instruction in an individualised program for students in order to empower them to become happy, confident and productive members of their community.
The School aims to prepare its pupils to become tolerant and law abiding citizens with respect for themselves, others and the British community as a whole. You will be fully supported by staff members here and a great sense of humour will go down well.
Your duties will include the following:
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with the students
- Planning and delivering lessons
- Be understanding and supportive of the pupils’ individual situation
- Teaching the full range of the curriculum
- Marking work
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education
- Graduate Teacher Programme
If you are passionate about a child’s future and are willing and waiting to make a difference, give me a call!
All candidates are subject to enhanced DBS reference and list 99 checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment agency and business
To apply for this role please call Taylor on 01902 544 943.