Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Up to £58 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a small mainstream Primary School in Wolverhampton that are recruiting a highly experienced and dedicated Teaching Assistant. The school are looking for someone to join their team on a full-time basis.
The role requires a Teaching Assistant to carry out 1:1 support for a child in KS1 with SEMH needs.
The role is expected to start after April half term until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this Teaching Assistant role, you will need the following:
· Relevant Level 3 qualification or above
· Experience working with Primary School children
· SEN experience is essential.
· Experience supporting children with SEMH
· To have supported pupils one to one
· Be enthusiastic about working with children
· Strong behaviour management skills.
Responsibilities as a Teaching Assistant:
· Work closely with the SENCO and class teacher.
· Provide one to one support.
· Effectively manage the behaviour and engagement of the child.
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding.
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. If you require any further information, please contact Joanne Street at Flourish Education