Flourish Education are recruiting for a SEN Teacher to work in an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Primary school in Bordesley Green to join their staff team on a long-term basis. The school strives to achieve the highest standards, they have high expectations of children and staff.
Our client wants to appoint a dedicated Teacher to oversee a separate classroom for a group of children with SEN. Responsibilities in this role include supporting children and meeting their individual needs, planning and delivering lessons, delivering targeted interventions and monitoring their progress.
This SEN Teacher role is to start ASAP and will continue until the end of the academic year. The position is full-time.
Required Skills and Experience for this SEN Teacher role:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Experience working with children with SEN
- Working closely with teaching assistants, SENCo and pupil’s parents
- Commitment to the role
- Planning and delivering lessons
- Delivering interventions
- Meeting the individual needs of the students
- Create a positive learning environment
Working for Flourish Education as a SEN Teacher you will receive:
- A competitive salary of up to £210 per day which equates to £40,950 based on working 5 days a week for the full school year
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free Safeguarding Level 1, Prevent and FGM training
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work
- Up to £150 welcome to the team bonus – paid automatically after working 10 days
- Your own dedicated consultant who will spend time getting to know you to ensure you are placed in schools that you will thrive in
- Free on-going CPD opportunities
This SEN Teacher opportunity is located near Bordesley Green which is easily commutable from areas such as Small Heath, Alum Rock, Yardley, Tyseley, Sparkhill, Castle Bromwich and most areas of Birmingham via car, bus and train.
To apply for this SEN Teacher role or to discuss it further, please contact Paige Skinner at Flourish Education
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.