Flourish Education are recruiting for a SEN Teacher to join the team, to work in a one-form entry, small village school in the Stratford-upon-Avon district.
Our client is looking for a dedicated and passionate SEN Teacher to work with a student in Year 4. This SEN Teacher role is non-class based and you will be expected the plan for the student in accordance with their EHCP Objectives.
Although this SEN Teacher role is non-class based you will always have a Teaching Assistant with you to support the students learning.
Our client is searching for the ideal candidate to have experience working with children with SEN including Autism, ADHD, and PDA. They are also hoping to recruit someone who is hard-working and resilient.
This SEN Teacher role is due to start immediately, and your working days will be Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday 08:30-15:30pm.
Required Skills and Experience for this SEN Teacher role:
- Minimum Level 3 Qualification
- Experience working in a Primary School
- Effectively manage the behaviour and engagement of the children
- DBS on the update service
- A minimum of 2 references from the last 24 months
- Work closely with the class teacher
Working for Flourish Education as a SEN Teacher you will receive:
- Competitive salary of between £160 - £220 per day which equates to £18,720 - £25,740 per annum based on working 5 days per week
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free safeguarding Level 1, Prevent and FGM training
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- £100 welcome to the team bonus paid automatically after working 10 days
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work
This school is in Stratford-upon-Avon and is easily accessible from Redditch, Alcester, Snitterfield, Kineton, Kenilworth and Shipston-on-Stour. On-site car parking is available.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now, or call Courtney Walker for more information. We look forward to hearing from you!
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.