Bartley Green, West Midlands
Up to £75 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a mainstream primary school in Bartley Green, in South Birmingham, to recruit exclusively for SEN experienced Level 3 Learning Support Assistant/Teaching Assistant.
The Teaching Assistant role is to work with a child with ASD/Autism providing 1:1 support. The child is in KS2, so experience with KS2 children is essential. The school is looking for someone who will fit with the child’s personality and needs so it is essential the right person is found.
The role is required to start ASAP and will be a full-time, long-term role up to July 2020 as the school has received funding for the child’s support.
To apply to this role, you will need the following
· Relevant Level 3 qualification or above
· At least 1 year of experience within Primary Schools
· Extensive experience of working with children with Autism
· Experience of leading a group
· Experience of providing interventions
· A good reference from your most recent school
· Good behaviour management
· To improve the child’s access to the KS2 curriculum
· To differentiate the activities and work to meet the individual needs of the child
· To effectively manage the behaviour and engagement of the child
· Encourage child’s development
· Competitive salary up to £75
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.