Up to £70 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a mainstream primary school in Northfield to recruit exclusively for SEN experienced Level 3 Learning Support Assistant/Teaching Assistant.
This Teaching Assistant role is to work with a group of children with MLD (Mild Learning Difficulties) providing interventions to the small group of around 6 children in Year 5. The role doesn’t require planning but will insist that marking is done and resources are prepared and differentiated.
The role is required to start in September 2019
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Relevant Level 3 qualification or above
· At least 1 year of experience within Primary Schools
· Extensive experience of working with children with Learning Difficulties
· Experience of leading a group
· Experience of providing interventions
· A good reference from your most recent school
· Good behaviour management
· To lead engaging lessons to the group of children with MLD
· To differentiate the activities and work to meet the individual needs of the group
· To effectively manage the behaviour
· Encourage child’s development and improve their access to the curriculum
· Competitive salary up to £70
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.