Selly Oak, West Midlands
Up to £65 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a school in South Birmingham that are looking for Level 3 Teaching Assistants and LSA’s with SEN Experience to work on a day to day and short term basis. Our Client is a modern comprehensive school that has students from 11 – 18 years old who are given the opportunity to thrive academically and in the local community.
The school are seeking experienced and flexible practitioners to support students in a variety of roles including in 1:1 support, SEN support and EAL support alongside general teaching assistant duties. You will be responsible for providing academic support and encouraging students’ development.
These positions are available both on a day to day and a short term basis when required.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· To have supported pupils in small groups and on a 1:1 basis
· Experience working within a UK Secondary School (If you have worked in a Primary School and interested please do apply)
· Minimum Level 3 qualification
· SEN Experience is desirable
· Provide 1:1 support to students
· Support students in the classroom
· Encourage pupil’s development and learning
· To be paid up to £65 a day
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education