Harborne, West Midlands
Up to £75 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a SEN School in Birmingham who are recruiting for a Level 3 experienced SEN Teaching Assistant. Our client provides excellent facilities across a variety of subjects to provide the best education for all students.
This role is to work with full classes and smaller groups within a KS3 and KS4 setting. The children will excel with someone who has a calm and patient nature and who motivates them to be the best they can be.
This a full-time role starting September 2021 on a rolling contract.
To apply to this Teaching Assistant role, you will need the following:
· Level 3 Qualification or above
· At least 1 year of experience working within Schools
· Experience working with children with SEN
· Experience supporting children with Autism is desirable
· Good Behaviour Management
Responsibilities as a Teaching Assistant:
· Encourage and support child’s development and improve their access to the curriculum.
· To effectively support and manage the behaviour and routines of the pupils.
· Be able to support and work with pupils both in a full class and small group environment.
· A competitive salary up to £70 a day
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Georgia Hayward at Flourish Education