Bournville, West Midlands
Up to £90 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in South Birmingham who are currently recruiting for a SEN Learning support Assistant on a full-time temporary basis.
Our client provides a learning environment in which students thrive and reach their highest academic potential.
This role will involve supporting students with SEN needs across Key stages 3 and 4 in both a small group and 1:1 environment.
This Learning Support assistant role is due to start as soon as possible due to staff absence and is due to continue a rolling basis
To apply to this Teaching Assistant role, you will need the following:
· Recent experience of working successfully as a Teaching Assistant, or similar post, involving the leadership of students and collaboration with other adults.
· Knowledge and understanding of working with students with autism and its implications for learners.
· To have supported pupils in small groups and on a 1:1 basis
· Experience working within a UK Secondary School (If you have worked in a Primary School and interested, please do apply)
Responsibilities as a Teaching Assistant:
· To work alongside the Learning Support Team
· Provide 1:1 and small group support to students
· Support students in the classroom
· Encourage pupil’s development and learning
· To be paid up to £90 a day
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Georgia Hayward at Flourish Education