Up to £80 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a small one form entry primary school on the outskirts of Kidderminster. They are currently looking for an enthusiastic teaching assistant to join their team on a temporary basis.
The school is set in a small village and is known for it’s smaller than usual class sizes. It has a great ‘family feel’ to it and has been rated as a ‘Good’ school at its most recent OFSTED inspection.
The role required is a Teaching Assistant on a full-time basis to work with a child in Reception class on a 1:1 basis. The child has an EHCP and is struggling both socially and academically. The child is working well below age expected and has speech and language difficulties.
The role is due to start in September on a temporary basis that could lead to permanent employment for the right candidate.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Have experience working with children in Early Years
· Qualified as a Teaching Assistant
· Have supported pupils on a one-to-one basis or in small groups.
· Experience working with children with SEN
As a Teaching Assistant you will be expected to;
· Work on a one-to-one basis with the child in Reception class
· Support the child’s learning and social activity.
· Work closely with the class teacher
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday pay
· The option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Glenn Turner at Flourish Education