Rowley Regis, West Midlands
Up to £65 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a mainstream primary school in Rowley Regis to recruit exclusively for SEN experienced Level 3 Learning Support Assistant/Teaching Assistant. This role is to work with a child with ASD within Year 1. The child will excel with someone experienced in working with children with special needs, and who has a calm and patient nature.
The role is required to start ASAP and has the potential to turn into a permanent role following the child through their school life.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Relevant Level 3 qualification or above
· At least 1 year of experience within Primary Schools
· Extensive experience of working with children with Special Needs in particular ASD is a necessity
· Experience of working on a 1:1 basis
· A good reference from your most recent school
· Good behaviour management
· To work on a 1:1 basis with a child with ASD
· To effectively manage the behaviour and routines of the child
· Encourage child’s development and improve their access to the curriculum
· Competitive salary up to £65 per day
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.