Bournville, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in Bournville who are looking to recruit a SEN Teaching Assistant. Our client provides a learning environment in which students thrive and reach their highest academic potential.
This role will involve working 1:1 with a student with SEN needs including social and emotional needs. A successful candidate will be responsible for helping the pupil to engage in lessons and learning activities.
This position is starting immediately and due to finish after Easter.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· SEN experience is essential
· To have supported pupils in small groups and on a 1:1 basis
· Experience working with attachment disorder
· Experience working within a UK Secondary School (If you have worked in a Primary School and interested please do apply)
· Minimum Level 3 qualification
· Provide One to One support to students
· Support students in the classroom
· Encourage pupil’s development and learning
· To be paid up to £80 a day
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education