Are you an SEN Teaching Assistant who is looking for work? Flourish Education are looking to recruit for multiple Teaching Assistant’s for a primary school based near the Cheltenham Town Centre.
The Primary School we are working with need a number of SEN Teaching Assistant’s with SEN and SEMH experience. The roles we have available are both full-time and part-time. The needs of the children vary from Autism and ADHD to challenging behaviours.
The successful applicant will have a secure understanding of the primary curriculum and be expected to be able to adapt to working across all phases with individuals, groups and classes. As a Teaching Assistant at the school, you will be working alongside a strong, enthusiastic team who are dedicated to ensuring that the school offers the best education for the children and the best support to all stakeholders.
The school are looking to recruit a SEN Teaching Assistant for an immediate start on a full-time basis. This is a long-term position and will be on going until the end of the academic year.
The SEN Teaching Assistant (TA) role
- To support class teacher with everyday activities.
- To provide 1-to-1 support to designated SEN pupil.
- Build relationship with SEN pupil.
Required skills and experience for the SEN Teaching Assistant (TA) role.
- 1-to-1 SEN experience is essential.
- Qualified minimum level 2 Teaching assistant.
- Relevant SEN qualifications desirable but not essential.
- Commitment to long term post.
- Contact references from all employment in the last 24 months.
- Experience with SEMH.
As well as only working the days you want to work, in schools you will love and a £100 welcome to the team bonus; working as a SEN Teaching Assistant (TA) for Flourish Education also offers you other excellent benefits, including:
- Up to £90 rate which equates up to £17,550 per annum based on working 5 days a week for a full school year.
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36 % of your day rate.
- Pension Contributions
- Free safeguarding level 1 and Prevent training.
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme.
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work.
The school is based in Cheltenham. The school is easily commutable from St. Pauls, Rowanfield, Hester’s way, Montpellier, Up Hatherly and Charlton King’s.The Primary school offers onsite parking.
Interested? Apply now by clicking the link or call and ask for Sav for more information.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.