Flourish Education are currently recruiting for a SEN Teaching Assistant to join their support staff team on a long-term, full-time basis. Our client is a large 3-form entry Primary School and is based in the Northwest of Coventry.
Our client is looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant to work on a 1:1 basis with a child with SEN in Reception.
They are looking to appoint a devoted SEN Teaching Assistant who will be expected but not limited to deliver pastoral and learning support, deliver personal care, assist with the development and implementation of EHCP’s and provide bespoke support for the student to access all learning.
You will work closely with the Class Teacher and feedback regularly how the student is progressing, and our client is looking for the right candidate to have experience working with Glbbal Developmental Delay and Speech and language.
Our client needs someone who can use their initiative, and who is proactive and forward-thinking.
This SEN Teaching Assistant role is to immediately and is to last until Christmas 2023 with the potential of turning into a long-term position in January 2024.
Required Skills and Experience for this SEN Teaching Assistant role:
- Minimum Level 2 Qualification
- Experience supporting children with SEND
- Experience in UK Primary Schools
- Experience supporting pupils 1:1
- Effectively manage the behaviour and engagement of the child
- Provide an engaging learning environment
- Work closely with the SENCO and class teacher
Working for Flourish Education as a SEN Teaching Assistant you will receive:
- Competitive salary- day rate of up to £90 per day which equates to £17,550 per annum based on working 5 days per week
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Weekly pay
- Pension Contributions
- Free safeguarding Level 1, FGM and Prevent training.
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- £100 welcome to the team bonus paid automatically after working 10 days
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work.
This SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity is in the West of Coventry which is easily accessible from Tile Hill, Radford, Allesley, Chapel Fields and Pickford. Our client offers onsite parking.
Are you interested in this role? Apply now or call Courtney Walker for more information. We look forward to hearing from you!
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.