Flourish Education is currently recruiting for an SEN Teaching Assistant to work on a long-term and full-time basis in a mainstream Primary-School in the North-West of Coventry in the Lower Eastern Green area.
Our client is looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant to join their team to deliver 1:1 pastoral and learning support to two students who are both in Reception. This role is class based and you will be expected to plan and deliver sessions in accordance with both Students EHCP objectives.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience working with children with Autism, ADHD and dyslexia and be committed to supporting children’s learning.
This SEN Teaching Assistant role is due to start ASAP and is expected to continue until the end of the academic year. Working hours are 8.30am-15:30pm Monday to Friday.
Required Skills and Experience for this SEN Teaching Assistant role:
- Minimum Level 2 Qualification
- Experience supporting children with SEND
- Experience in Primary Schools
- Experience supporting pupils 1:1
- Effectively manage the behaviour and engagement of the child
- Provide an engaging learning environment
- Work closely with the SENCO and class teacher
Working for Flourish Education as a SEN Teaching Assistant you will receive:
- Competitive salary- day rate of up to £90 per day which equates to £17,550 per annum based on working 5 days per week
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Weekly pay
- Pension Contributions
- Free safeguarding Level 1, FGM and Prevent training.
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- £100 welcome to the team bonus paid automatically after working 10 days
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work.
This role is based in the North-West of Coventry which is easily accessible from Solihull, Meriden, Bedworth and Balsall Common. Our client has onsite car parking available.
Are you interested in this role? Apply now or call Courtney Walker for more information. We look forward to hearing from you!
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.