Up to £70 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a mainstream school in Droitwich. The school requires experienced SEN Level 2 or 3 Learning Teaching Assistants to start in September on a full or part time basis.
These roles are to work with a children in Key Stage 2 with various Special Educational Needs.
The school are looking for candidates who are experienced in working with children with special needs, and who have a calm and patient nature.
The roles are required to start in September 2019 on a long term basis.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Relevant Level 2 or 3 qualification or above
· At least 1 year of experience within Primary Schools
· Extensive experience of working with children with Special Needs in particular autism.
· Experience of working on a 1:1 basis
· A good reference from your most recent school
· Good behaviour management
· To work on a 1:1 basis with a children with various needs
· To effectively manage the behaviour and routines of the children
· Encourage child’s development and improve their access to the curriculum
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Glenn Turner at Flourish Education