Longbridge, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School for 11-16-year olds in Handsworth who are looking to recruit a SEN Teaching Assistant. Our client prides itself on creating an inclusive environment for its students to thrive with support from the friendly staff team.
A successful candidate will be working alongside the SEND team supporting students with SEN 1:1. You will be responsible for encouraging students’ development during lessons.
This position is starting after February Half Term and is expected to last up until Easter.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· SEN experience is essential
· To have supported pupils in small groups and on a 1:1 basis
· Experience working within a UK Secondary School (If you have worked in a Primary School and interested please do apply)
· Minimum Level 3 qualification
· Provide 1:1 support to students
· Support students in the classroom
· Encourage pupil’s development and learning
· To be paid up to £80 a day
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education