Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £65 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a large secondary School based in Birmingham to recruit exclusively for a SEN experienced Teaching Assistants. This role is to work with children with varying levels of Special Needs as well as behavioural difficulties and/or physical disabilities.
The school firmly believe that one of the key hallmarks of for success is the positive, friendly and supportive ethos which enables all of their students to make progress, both academically and in their personal development.
This role is a full-time position starting in September 2018 for the whole academic year, some with the potential to go permanent to follow a child through school life.
To apply to this role, you will need the following
· Relevant Level 3 qualification or above
· At least 1 year of experience within Secondary Schools
· Experience of working with children with Special Needs and Learning Difficulties
· Experience of working on a 1:1 basis
· A good reference from your most recent school
· Good behaviour management
· To work on a 1:1 basis with children with Special Needs and/or physical difficulties
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Encourage children’s development and improve their access to the curriculum
· Competitive salary up to £65
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Holly Woodward at Flourish Education