Flourish Education are recruiting for Teaching Assistants to work within schools and Nurseries in the Bushbury area. Flourish Education has long-standing relationships with several schools in the area and the schools we work alongside require experienced and enthusiastic staff to work with them. Our local schools are seeking staff with previous experience with SEN and 1:1 needs – these can vary from role to role.
There is an opportunity for teaching assistants to gain experience within a variety of schools and settings, across a range of age groups. We have a range of needs from day to day, part-time and full-time staff.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply now or contact Fraser at Flourish Education.
- Working as a teaching assistant in a mainstream Nursery/Primary school setting.
- Supporting the class/individual pupils as required.
- Supporting pupils with additional needs (in smaller groups or on a 1:1 basis)
- Liaise with the class teacher, SENCO and other agencies to meet the needs of the pupils.
- Working between 8.30 to 3.30pm on a daily basis.
Required skills and experience
- A valid Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) or Teaching Assistant (Level 2 or 3) qualification.
- Previous experience working in a primary school/Nursery.
- Previous experience working with SEN pupils.
- Knowledge/training related to SEN pupils.
- Experience working with/contributing to pupil Action Plans.
- Nurturing and supportive approach to working with young people.
- A DBS on the update service or issued in the last 12 months.
- Minimum of 2 excellent references required.
Benefits, culture and company information
- Agency offering personal and friendly approach.
- Personal CV writing service.
- Actual salary of £77.46 to £90 per day.
- Dedicated consultant contactable 24/7.
- Free on-going CPD opportunities.
- Pension scheme.
- PAYE and Umbrella payment solutions.
- Holiday pay of 14.36%.
The schools are located in the Bushbury area and due to the good public transport links can be reached by those travelling by bus from the surrounding areas of Low hill, Fallings park, Bilbrook, Dunstall Hill, Ashmore Park . For those travelling by car, most of the schools have on-site parking and can be reached by the whole of the Wolverhampton area.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.