Selly Oak, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in South Birmingham who are looking to recruit an SEND Teaching Assistant on a temporary basis. Our Client is a modern comprehensive school that has students from 11 – 18 years old who are given the opportunity to thrive academically and in the local community.
This role will involve supporting a Key Stage 4 student 1:1 and will be responsible for helping the student get around the site as well as supporting them academically within lessons to promote their learning.
The position of SEND Teaching Assistant has become available due to staff absence and expected to start after Whitsun and continue until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· SEND experience is essential
· To have supported pupils in small groups and on a 1:1 basis
· Experience working within a UK Secondary School (If you have worked in a Primary School and interested please do apply)
· Minimum Level 3 qualification
· To work alongside the Learning Support Team
· Provide 1:1 support to the student
· Support students in the classroom
· Provide physical support around site
· Encourage pupil’s development and learning
· To be paid up to £80 a day
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education