Up to £160 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!View similar
Primary Teaching roles for September 2020
Flourish Education are looking for qualified primary school teachers who are seeking contract/ permanent roles in Sandwell and Dudley for September 2020.
Due to COVID-19, many schools have had to cancel/ postpone their interview processes, leaving many primary schools in the area with vacant positions for September 2020. Several schools have already been in touch with us here at Flourish Education, looking to fill any vacant permanent/ contracts that they have for the new academic year.
Flourish Education would like to hear from qualified primary school teachers who are seeking new roles when schools return. We are confident we will get a variety of primary teaching roles across the Sandwell and Dudley area, so if you are seeking full-time or part-time, we are confident we will be able to match you to the perfect role for September 2020 (EYFS, KS1 or KS2).
To apply you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status, NQT’s are encouraged to apply.
· Experience working in a primary setting
· High expectations of behaviour
· Commitment to the role
· To deliver creative and engaging lessons to full cases or smaller intervention groups
· To work in partnership with a Learning Support Practitioner
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Up to £160 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Natalie Breakspear at Flourish Education on 07493 513 952