About The Role
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently recruiting for a school in South Birmingham. The school are looking for a SIMS administrator to join their busyoffice team.
The school is a smaller than average school and located in South Birmingham with easy access via good road links and bus service.
- Admissions process on the SIMS Database
- Logging attendance
- Ensuring late arrival of children are logged both manually and on the SIMS Database
- Collecting dinner money
- Administration associated with school trips
- Handling inbound calls from parents
- First point of contact for both parents and children
- Ad-hoc admin duties
- Previous experience of working within a school is essential
- Excellent PC skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Previous experience of using the SIMS database
- Excellent communication skills
- Due to the confidential nature of this role, successful candidates must have a current DBS check
- Welcoming telephone manner
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work confidently on their own and within a team
All candidates are subject to enhanced D&BS reference and list 99 checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency
To apply for this role please call Amy on 0121 423 3557.