Longbridge, West Midlands
Up to £120 per day
Permanent Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a Primary School in the Bordesley Green area, who are looking for a Site Manager /Caretaker to join their team, this role is full time, temporary with view to turn permanent.
Our client is proud of their great facilities and hands on staff members.
This is a full time Site Manager/Caretaker role and would like someone to start in September.
To apply to this Site Manager /Caretaker role, you will need the following:
· Experience in a UK Secondary School
· Be a team player
Responsibilities as a Site Manager /Caretaker:
· Liaising with contractors
· Assist site manager in caretaker duties
· Porterage duties
· Security of school site
· Dealing with any issues in a timely manner
· Managing fire alarm tests and evacuations
· Opening and closing the School
· Competitive salary, up to £120 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Satti Singh at Flourish Education on 0121 423 3557 or email@example.com