Sutton Coldfield, West Midland
Up to £110 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Primary School in Sutton Coldfield seeking an experienced Site Manager to start ASAP.
A successful candidate will play a key role in ensuring that the schools buildings and grounds are maintained to the highest standards while assisting the site manager with care taker duties. Knowledge of IT and maintenance cleaning techniques is essential.
This is a full time position working a split shift from 7am – 11am then from 5pm – 8pm
To apply to this role you will need the following:
· Ensure high standards of safeguarding and health and safety are maintained at all times.
· Supervision of the site, including dealing with contractors, managing waste.
· Experience working on a school site
· Dealing with contractors, managing waste.
· Have a good working knowledge of procedures such as Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
· Take a pride in their work and the condition of the buildings and grounds.
· Experience with KOSHH
· Liaising with contractors
· Assist site manager in caretaker duties
· Porterage duties
· Security of school site
· Dealing with any issues in a timely manner
· Managing fire alarm tests and evacuations
· Opening and closing the School
· To be paid up to £110 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual