Walsall, West Midlands
Up to £130 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a large Primary School in Walsall who are seeking an experienced Caretaker/Site Manager to start ASAP
A successful candidate will play a key role in ensuring that the schools’ buildings and grounds are maintained to the highest standards while assisting the site manager with caretaker duties. Knowledge of school maintenance cleaning techniques is essential.
This is a full-time position working a split shift.
This role has the potential to become permanent for the right individual
To apply to this caretaker/site manager role you will need the following:
· Ensure high standards of safeguarding and health and safety are maintained at all times.
· Supervision of the site, including dealing with contractors, managing waste.
· Experience working on a school site
· Dealing with contractors, managing waste.
· Have a good working knowledge of procedures such as Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
· Take a pride in their work and the condition of the buildings and grounds.
Responsibilities of caretaker/site manager:
· Liaising with contractors
· Assist site manager in caretaker duties
· Porterage duties
· Security of school site
· Dealing with any issues in a timely manner
· Managing fire alarm tests and evacuations
· Opening and closing the school
· Competitive salary
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Joanne Street at Flourish Education