Harbourne, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary school in Birmingham who are currently recruiting for a Spanish teacher to work with Key Stages 3, 4 and 5 across four days a week.
Our client has an excellent local reputation and prides themselves on producing enthusiastic and self-motivated learners and is looking for a Spanish Teacher to join their languages department.
This is a part-time position to start in January and is expected to last until the end of the academic year.
To apply for the role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher status (QTS)
· Experience teaching secondary Spanish
· Excellent understanding of Spanish Curriculum
· A passion for teaching
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Driving grade improvements
· Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
· A competitive salary up to £160 per day
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this