Hall Green, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School based near Solihull that are recruiting a Spanish Teacher. Our Client is a school with a track record of high standards and successful outcomes for pupils of all backgrounds and ability.
The school are looking to appoint a qualified Spanish Teacher on a full-time basis to teach Key Stage 3 and 4. Full class teaching responsibilities will be required including planning, marking, and attending meetings and parents’ evenings.
This Spanish Teacher role is starting towards the end of November 2020 and expected to last until February Half Term.
To apply for this Spanish Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher status (QTS) – NQT’s are encouraged to apply
· Experience teaching Key Stage 3 and 4
· A passion for teaching
Responsibilities as a Spanish Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
· Monitoring pupil progress
· Attending departmental meetings
· A competitive salary up to £170.00 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Lizzy Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education