Flourish Education are recruiting for a Supply Teacher to join our team, to work in various primary schools in Yardley and surrounding areas on a day-to-day supply basis. Working for Flourish Education gives you the opportunity to only work on the days you want to work, in the schools you want to work at, giving you a great work/ life balance.
As a Supply Teacher, you are not expected to plan lessons however you will be required to deliver pre-planned lessons effectively, manage behaviour in class, mark work, create a positive learning environment and work alongside Teaching Assistants.
We require a flexible and committed teacher to start ASAP.
Required Skills and Experience for this Supply Teacher role:
- UK school experience
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) – ECT’s and NQT’s are encouraged to apply
- Experience Teaching in either EYFS, KS1 or KS2
- Excellent behaviour and classroom management skills
- Deliver pre planned lessons, in an engaging and creative way to your class
- Effectively work alongside teaching assistants
Working for Flourish Education as a Supply Teacher you will receive:
- A competitive salary of up to £180 per day which equates to £35,100 based on working 5 days a week for the full school year
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free Safeguarding Level 1, Prevent and FGM training
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work
- Up to £150 welcome to the team bonus – paid automatically after working 10 days
- Your own dedicated consultant who will spend time getting to know you to ensure you are placed in schools that you will thrive in
- Free on-going CPD opportunities
This Supply Teacher opportunity is located across schools Yardley, Small Heath, Sparkhill, Alum Rock, Stechford, Saltley and other areas in East Birmingham. We work with schools that have an onsite car park or are accessible via public transport.
To apply for this Supply Teacher role or to discuss it further, please contact Paige Skinner at Flourish Education
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.