Flourish Education are recruiting for a Supply Teacher! We are recruiting for a Supply Teacher to join our team, to work in a variety of Primary Schools in Coventry on a day-to-day supply basis as a Primary Teacher. Working for Flourish Education will give you the opportunity to work the days that you wish, in schools that you wish to work in, offering you flexibility and giving you that great work/life balance.
As a Supply Teacher, you will not be expected to plan lessons, but you will be expected to deliver pre-planned lessons effectively and mark students’ work in line with each school’s policy. You will have high expectations of the student’s behaviour, work alongside the class Teaching Assistant and create a positive learning environment.
We are looking for a committed and flexible Primary Teacher to start immediately.
Are you someone who is striving for that work/life balance? Contact Courtney today on 02476012832 or 07508858319.
To apply for this Supply Teacher role, you will need:
- Experience in teaching either KS1 or KS2
- Hold a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and Early Career Teachers (ECTs) are encouraged to apply
- Excellent behaviour and classroom management skills
- A strong school reference from your recent employer
- A minimum of 2 references from the last 24 months from an educational background
Our Promise To You!
We promise that we will never pressure you into working and will only offer you work where and when you want it, allowing you to fit work around your other commitments – giving you a great work life balance.
As well as only working the days you want to work, in schools you will love and a £100 welcome to the team bonus; working as a Supply Teacher for Flourish Education also offers you other excellent benefits, including:
- Competitive salary of up to £190 per day
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- £100 welcome to the team bonus
- Free safeguarding level 1, Prevent and FGM training.
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work.
You will be working in a variety of primary schools across Coventry including Stivichall, Binley, Willenhall, Baginton and Whitley. Most schools also offer onsite parking.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now, or call Courtney Walker for more information. We look forward to hearing from you!
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.