Flourish Education are currently recruiting for a flexible Supply Teacher or ECT to work across Secondary schools in the Dudley and surrounding areas.
A successful Supply teacher must be able to create a positive and stimulating learning environment whilst maintaining strong behaviour and classroom management as per the school behaviour policy. The role will involve delivering the pre-planned lessons laid out by the class Teacher, which could be a range of general subjects.
This role is suitable for someone who is looking for part-time or full-time work with the flexibility of working around any commitments you may have.
This Supply Teacher position is starting immediately for day-to-day and short-term assignments, candidates who are seeking flexible work without the pressure of planning and marking are encouraged to apply.
To apply to this Supply Teacher role, you will need the following:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) ECTs (Early Career Teachers) are encouraged to apply
- Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
- Excellent understanding of School curriculums
- Able to teach across a range of general subjects
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- Be confident teaching different key stages
Responsibilities as a Supply Teacher:
- Deliver lessons and work set out by the regular classroom teacher
- Creative a motivating learning environment within the classroom
- To manage behaviour in the classroom as per the school behaviour policy
- Support and monitor student’s progression in lessons
- To cover a variety of subjects across key stages 3, 4 and 5
Working as a Supply Teacher for Flourish Education you will receive excellent benefits including:
- A competitive salary of £130 to £170 per day which equates to £25,350 to £33,150 per annum based on working 5 days a week for the full school year
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free Safeguarding Level 1, Prevent and FGM training.
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work.
- Up to £150 welcome to the team bonus
- Your own dedicated consultant who will spend time getting to know you to ensure you are placed in schools that you will thrive in
- Free ongoing CPD opportunities
We have strong links with a variety of Secondary schools across the Dudley area, which are commutable from areas such as Halesowen, Oldbury, Brierley Hill, Tipton, Stourbridge and Kingswinford
Interested? Apply now or call Sarah at Flourish Education for more information. I really look forward to hearing from you.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.