Are you a primary teacher looking for part time work in the local area?
If so, we are working with a local school who are seeking supply teachers to work in the Halesowen area. The role would involve teaching lessons to pupils that have been set by the class teacher. The candidate would be working within a range of schools and year groups across both KS1 and KS2.
Previous experience working in either Early Years or Key Stage One or Key Stage Two, would be essential.
If you would like to apply for this role please contact Richard at Flourish Education LTD.
To apply for this Teaching assistant role you will need the following:
- Teaching in Early Years, Key Stage One or Key Stage Two.
- Reporting pupil progress against targets/action plans
- Build relationships with the pupils, parents and staff
- Show secure subject knowledge to support learning
- Follow school policy regarding behaviour management systems
Required skills and experience
- Valid teaching qualification (QTS)
- Knowledge of the year group expectations
- A nurturing and caring approach with young people
- Commitment to a long-term role
- A DBS on the update service or issued in the last 12 months.
- Minimum of 2 excellent references required.
Benefits, culture and company information
- Agency offering personal and friendly approach
- Personal CV writing service
- Actual salary of £130 to £160 per day (£25,350 to £31,200 for full academic year)
- Dedicated consultant contactable 24/7
- Free on-going CPD opportunities
- Pension scheme
- PAYE and Umbrella payment solutions
- Holiday pay of 14.36%
The roles are based in the Halesowen area and can be easily reached from the surrounding areas of Dudley, Kingswinford, Cradley, Rowley Regis and Hagley. For those commuting by car, the wider areas of Quinton, Harborne, Worcestershire and Dudley are within reach.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.