Supply Teacher - Quedgeley
Flourish Education are recruiting for a Supply Teacher with Primary experience to join our team, to work in various primary schools in Quedgeley and surrounding areas on a day-to-day supply basis. Working as a Supply teacher for Flourish Education gives you the opportunity to only work the days you want to work in schools you want to work at, offering flexibility and a great work/life balance.
As a Supply Teacher you will not be expected to plan lessons. You will however be required to deliver pre-planned lessons effectively and to mark pupil’s work. You will have high expectations of pupil behaviour, work well as part of a team alongside the teaching assistants and be dedicated to creating a positive learning environment.
We are looking for a flexible and committed Primary teacher to start immediately.
Required Skills and Experience for this Supply Teacher role:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) – ECT’s and NQT’s are encouraged to apply.
- Experience Teaching in either EYFS, KS1 or KS2
- Excellent behaviour and classroom management skills
- The ability to deliver pre-planned lessons in an engaging way for your pupils.
- The ability to work effectively alongside teaching assistants.
The benefits of a Supply teacher working for Flourish Education:
- Up to £135 per day which equates to £26,325 per annum based on working 5 days a week for a full school year.
- Up to £150 welcome to the team bonus
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free safeguarding level 1 and Prevent training.
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme.
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work from your own dedicated consultant.
This Supply Teacher opportunity is located in Quedgeley, and is easily commutable from the surrounding areas including Gloucester, Stroud and Cinderford. We work with schools with on-site carparks that are easily accessible via public transport.
If you’re interested in improving your work/life balance then apply now, or to find out more, please contact Rebecca Stanton at Flourish Education.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.